JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Click here for instructions on enabling javascript in your browser.

Replacement Diploma for Graduate

If you've lost your PHAA diploma and want a replacement, you can order it here.

It would come in a black case and would include our executive director's signature and your evaluator's signature. There will also be a blank line for your supervisor's (parent's) signature. So, if you can no longer get your parent to sign your diploma, it will never be fully signed

If you need your diploma just to prove that you graduated, we have a much less expensive option. Just click here to order your transcript. It will automatically include your evaluator's signature and your parent's signature. And if you order a standard transcript (to be sent by mail instead of by email) it will come with our raised seal on it. Your transcript is actually a much more official proof that you graduated than your diploma.

[Note: Occasionally, for older diplomas, we won't have your evaluator's signature on file and will have to refund your money instead of sending you the diploma. Also note that we only have diplomas for PHAA graduates, not for BCEI graduates.]

this format -> 8/16/1998

Include first, middle and last

first five digits only
Graduation Year: