Use this page to request that a Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (PHAA) transcript be snail mailed to you, to a college, to a scholarship program, to an employer, or to anyone else.
If you are a PHAA graduate and want your transcript emailed or faxed when it is snail mailed, use the mailing instructions at the end of the checkout process to ask for the extra service.
If the transcript is for a current PHAA student and you want the transcript emailed, ask your evaluator. He or she can download the complete transcript (including a cover letter and evaluation letters) using the PHAA transcript program and then email it to you or to a college or employers as a pdf.
If you want to request more than one transcript using this page, then after you add one to your cart, click the "back" button on your browser to request the next.
If you want to request a PA Homeschoolers AP Online Transcript, this is not the right website at all! Go to www.aphomeschoolers.com to order AP transcripts.
If you want to request a Buxmont Christian Educational Institute (BCEI) transcript, this is not the right page. There is another page in this store for ordering BCEI transcripts.
If you want PHAA to post your transcript to the Common App, this is not the right page. There is another page in this store for ordering Common App transcripts.
If you want PHAA to post your transcript to the NCAA, this is not the right page. There is another page in this store for ordering NCAA transcripts.
Click here for more info about PHAA transcripts.
In the blanks below, fill in the following:
- Student Name: The student or graduate's name
- Student Number: The PHAA student number or diploma number for this student
- Attention, Firm, Street, Town:These are the four lines for the address to which you want the transcript sent. Put more than just the town in the fourth line. Put the town, state and the zip.
EXAMPLE: If you want the transcript sent to:
Then you would write:
- Office of Admissions
- Carnegie-Mellon University
- 5000 Forbes Ave.
- Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Attention Box: Office of Admssions
- Firm Box: Carnegie-Mellon University
- Street Box: 5000 Forbes Ave.
- Town Box: Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Optional: If this firm has assigned this student an ID number, then include that number here, so that we can add it to the cover letter which accompanies the transcript. The ID number is not the PHAA number for this student; it is the number assigned by the institution to which you want the transcript mailed.
Note: During the checkout process you will be asked for your delivery address -- which is the address to which you want your receipt sent. Write your address there, not here (unless you want the transcript sent to you instead of to a college or employer).