Register Graduating Student for a 2020 Graduation Ceremony.
Use this form to register a graduating student for an upcoming PHAA graduation ceremony. Registration comes with 10 free tickets. Register early because the price of registration goes up:
- In December, January and February the price is $40.
- In March, April and May the price is $45.
- In June the price is $50.
Registering early will also let the graduate participate on the planning committee that will meet together on the Internet before the ceremonies.
Soon after you register the student for a ceremony, be sure to click here to do three things:
- Upload the graduate's 50 to 100 word biography for the ceremony program.
- Upload the graduate's yearbook page (8" x 11" .pdf file).
- Optional: Upload a description of your graduate's 5 minute performance or graduation speech at the ceremony.
If you need more than 10 tickets, you can buy extra tickets in another part of this store. Extra tickets will also be available at the door.
When and Where: You have your choice of two PHAA graduation ceremonies:
- Our Western PA Ceremony will be Thursday, June 4, 2020, from 7-9 pm at the Boyce Campus of the Community College of Allegheny County (595 Beatty RD, Monroeville PA 16146).
- Our Eastern PA Ceremony will be Monday, June 8, 2019, from 7-9pm in Bomberger Hall, Ursinus College (601 E. Main Street, Collegeville, PA 19426), about 10 miles north of Valley Forge.
Click here for more info about PHAA ceremonies.